Before deciding to parent, you may have legitimate concerns that must be addressed:
- Fear that you’re not ready to raise a child
- Lack of a good job or financial support
- Effect on school or career plans
- Medical insurance
- Father not willing to parent
- No other familial support
- Childcare while you work
Choosing to continue your pregnancy and to parent may feel overwhelming at first. The good news is that there are a lot of resources designed to specifically help people in your situation.
At the New Life Family Outreach we will connect you with resources such as:
- Prenatal clinic
- County resources – Child care assistance, food and housing assistance, medical care assistance
- Ob/Gyn Physicians
- Childbirth and Infant care classes
- Baby supplies
Many women and men find the help they need to make this choice a positive one. Call New Life Family Outreach to discuss if parenting is the right choice for you.
Whatever you decide, make it an informed decision in a safe place with supportive people surrounding you.